As a manufacturer of safety components, Zimmermann is aware of their responsibility and put greatest emphasis on the product quality.
Full quality assurance according to the latest standards, e.g. DIN EN ISO 9001, KBA, ensures product quality at the highest level and thus SAFETY for all customers.
Zimmermann is a manufacturer in the independent aftermarket, who produces brake discs exclusively in Germany.
With its innovative product range Zimmermann covers almost the whole actual vehicle population.
Zimmermann is a manufacturer in the independent aftermarket, who produces brake discs exclusively in Germany. With its innovative product range Zimmermann covers almost the whole actual vehicle population.
• Extensive product range with over 1000 different references
• We come up with our own proprietary designs in order to provide the spare parts market with Solutions for patent-protected brake discs
• Consistently high product quality
• Reliable delivery service guaranteed by keeping adequate levels of stock
• Ongoing development and expansion of range
• Over 50 years’ experience in brake disc manufacture
• All Fusion Z discs are weight-reduced thanks to the use of lighter material for the hub
• This also reduces CO2 emissions
• The various forms of connecting hub and friction ring mean that Zimmerman brake discs are comparable to those of OE
• Fusion Z offers improved cooling performance
• Zimmermann has over 10 years of experience and competence in compound brake discs
The Otto Zimmermann R&D department is always searching for innovations to improve their brake parts.
That has succeeded with the brandnew Brake Pads rd:z: These pads not only optimize braking performance and enlarge life time but even cause less soiling on the rim.
Organic fibers are part of the friction material of Zimmermann rd:z pads.
This new mixture generates a layer between brake disc and brake pad with every braking operation. This layer improves pedal feeling and brake performance as well as reduced abrasion. Rims will stay significantly cleaner as well as the environment is less polluted.
Life time of the pads is almost doubled. A pleasant side effect: the generated brake dust is much brighter than with common brake pads, which means rims stay tremendously cleaner than before.
The Zimmermann brake disc Black Z was developed with the experience of Standard brake discs combined with the expertise of using them on the race track, especially in the VLN.
The design of the grooves is patent protected. The grooves are not only to offer an optimal alternative to cross-drilled discs Sport Z. The brake performance meets the high demands of racing and can now also be experienced in road operation.
As with all Zimmermann discs, only highest cast qualities are used.
A successful development, as the racing team from the VLN confirmed: "This disc is really awesome!"
These discs are tested for road traffic as well as suitable for use on the race track.