Valiant Auto Parts Co. Ltd. was established in 1968 engaged in the importing, retailing, and wholesaling of automotive parts for European vehicles in Hong Kong. The company was initially registered as a proprietary partnership company.
In order to be more efficient and effective in the management of the growing business, the company was incorporated in 1991. Besides selling to the Hong Kong market, there are an increasing number of customers coming from China, mostly contributed by our Good Stocks, Good Prices and Good Services - our 3G business philosophy.
We supply all kinds of automotive spare parts for German and Swedish cars such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen, and Volvo. We buy directly from the European manufacturers in which many of them are the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to the car makers, thus the quality is guaranteed. Because of the direct purchase nature, we have also maintained a very good price factor and logistic control.
Zimmermann is a manufacturer in the independent aftermarket, who produces brake discs exclusively in Germany. With its innovative product range Zimmermann covers almost the whole actual vehicle population.
• Extensive product range with over 1000 different references
• We come up with our own proprietary designs in order to provide the spare parts market with Solutions for patent-protected brake discs
• Consistently high product quality
• Reliable delivery service guaranteed by keeping adequate levels of stock
• Ongoing development and expansion of range
• Over 50 years’ experience in brake disc manufacture
Grooved and drilled brake discs are used for sporty motoring. Whether the brake disc is cross-drilled or grooved is basically a question of appearance. Zimmermann’s drilled Sport Z disc and grooved Black Z disc offer a solution for everyone.
• All Fusion Z discs are weight-reduced thanks to the use of lighter material for the hub
• This also reduces CO2 emissions
• The various forms of connecting hub and friction ring mean that Zimmerman brake discs are comparable to those of OE
• Fusion Z offers improved cooling performance
• Zimmermann has over 10 years of experience and competence in compound brake discs
The Zimmermann brake disc Black Z was developed with the experience of Standard brake discs combined with the expertise of using them on the race track, especially in the VLN.
The design of the grooves is patent protected. The grooves are not only to offer an optimal alternative to cross-drilled discs Sport Z. The brake performance meets the high demands of racing and can now also be experienced in road operation.
As with all Zimmermann discs, only highest cast qualities are used.
A successful development, as the racing team from the VLN confirmed: "This disc is really awesome!"
These discs are tested for road traffic as well as suitable for use on the race track.