The EUROLUB GmbH ranks among the major corporate independent companies for lubricating materials, winter chemicals and car care products in Germany.
EUROLUB® are one of the top 5 Brands in the german aftermarket for Lubricants, No.1 for coolants/ antifreeze and No.2 for windscreenwasher! (market share in vehicle parts retailing in 2016 by litres sold. Source: GfK, 01/2017) EUROLUB® is not only made in germany, its also sold in germany as well!
We are exporting to 40 Countries all over the world with big success beside to our main business in the german market!
We provide more than 200 Products from one hand with a high value Brand EUROLUB®.
We like to introduce our wide range of high-end Lubricants, Additives, Car Care and Coolants.
More than 40 OEM Approvals show the high quality of our Products. Lets go away from normality, mediocrity and interchangeability. Go Pathway from” just selling products”, to the sale of the total package of services.
Non-flammable cleaner containing no metal removing carbon and ash depositin diesel particle filters.
- Extremely good solvent of carbon deposits in particle filters.
- The particle filter need not be dismantled to clean it
- Neutral formula with no metal or ash
- Practical in application as the product is supplied in an aerosol tin and no tools are needed.
- No subsequent cleaning needed as the cleaner needed as the cleaner evaporates without residue.
Super Eco SAE 0W/20 is a modern, synthetic, fuel economic motor oil based on special selected synthetic base oils with a high viscosity index:
- A lower fuel consumption
- A high and very stable viscosity index
- A high resistance against shearing
- A very fast cold start
- A very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
Can be used with:
ACEA C5API SN, API SN Plus, API SN Plus RC
ILSAC GF-5, BMW Longlife-17 FE+, MB 229.71, Opel/Vauxhall OV0401547Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE
Universally usable mounting paste with outstanding lubrication properties.
For lubrication and to prevent galling on temperature-loaded machine elements, such as screws, bushings, spindles, turbines, exhaust pipes, gears, valves, chains, slides and shafts etc.
- Usage temperature -20 °C to 1.500 °C where normal lubricants (like grease) would be burnt.
- Water-displacing with excellent adhesive properties.
- Propellant 100% compressed air, avoiding inhalation risk and not flammable.