As a manufacturer of safety components, Zimmermann is aware of their responsibility and put greatest emphasis on the product quality.
Full quality assurance according to the latest standards, e.g. DIN EN ISO 9001, KBA, ensures product quality at the highest level and thus SAFETY for all customers.
Zimmermann is a manufacturer in the independent aftermarket, who produces brake discs exclusively in Germany. With its innovative product range Zimmermann covers almost the whole actual vehicle population.
• extensive product range of brake discs and pads covers the actual vehicle population
• continuous technical updates within the range
• equivalent quality spare parts, as defined by Motor vehicle Block Exemption Regulation
• development of new product lines for better braking performance with Certificates of Conformity
Brake Disc Standard
• Extensive product range with over 1000 different references
• We come up with our own proprietary designs in order to provide the spare parts market with Solutions for patent-protected brake discs
• Consistently high product quality
• Reliable delivery service guaranteed by keeping adequate levels of stock
• Ongoing development and expansion of range
• Over 50 years’ experience in brake disc manufacture
Sport Brake Disc
Grooved and drilled brake discs are used for sporty motoring. Whether the brake disc is cross-drilled or grooved is basically a question of appearance. Zimmermann’s drilled Sport Z disc and grooved Black Z disc offer a solution for everyone.
FusionZ Brake Disc
• All Fusion Z discs are weight-reduced thanks to the use of lighter material for the hub
• This also reduces CO2 emissions
• The various forms of connecting hub and friction ring mean that Zimmerman brake discs are comparable to those of OE
• Fusion Z offers improved cooling performance
• Zimmermann has over 10 years of experience and competence in compound brake discs
• Faster brake response due to expulsion of water • Better wet braking performance • Utility patent protected groove pattern ensures optimum heat dissipation and thus improved braking power • Prevention of brake fade • Utility patent protected gr...| » Further reading
• Steel hub and cast friction ring • Steel hub is casted in the friction ring • Less unsprung mass by reduced weight • Enhanced brake performance • Zimmermann has a registered design for providing the aftermarket with OE comparable discs •&n...| » Further reading
Otto Zimmermann GmbH
Am Leitzelbach 8
Phone: +49 7261 945140
Fax: +49 7261 9451429
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.