The owner-managed company with its headquarters in Oldenburg (Germany) was founded in 1977 by Jürgen R. Viertelhaus. Since then, the company has grown continuously and has established on the market as an internationally successful specialist of electronic components and engine management for the automotive industry.
With its subsidiary companies in Shanghai and Singapore VIEROL AG maintains important contacts to international business partners. Customers from over 125 countries trust the quality brands VEMO and VAICO.
The quality brand VEMO covers a large number of exclusive electronical vehicle parts. VEMO offers more than 15,000 vehicle parts including sensors and switches, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and electric motors.
The wide range of the quality brand VAICO covers more than 19,000 spare parts. With the focus on air control systems and transmission components, the quality brand offers intelligent solutions and perfect alternatives to the original manufacturer.
VEMO Sensors & Switches
• iSP foil to protect against electrostatic discharge
• Chips from manufacturers such as HP and Infineon
• Vehicle-specific coded connectors guarantee maximum installation safety
VEMO Exhaust gas recirculation
• Including gaskets
• Resilient, high-density, and visually appealing welds through a special laser welding process
• Styrofoam inlays provide ideal protection during transport and storage
VEMO Electric motors
• DC engines with and without transmission
• Reversible engines are lighter, smaller and provide multiple functions
• Reliable, quiet operation mode
VAICO Transmission components
• High-quality filter media in original quality
• Complete repair kits including gasket, installation material, and gear oils certified by the vehicle manufacturer
• Uniform adhesion of abrasion via multipole magnets
VAICO Oils & Chemicals
• Targeted additives guarantee optimum lubrication
• Approved by OE manufacturer standards
• Delivery in original Mauser containers with leak-proof induction seal
Phone: +49 441 210200
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.