Affiliated to the renowned international corporate the Dürr Group, Schenck Shanghai Machinery Corp. Ltd.is a 100% German investing and holding company established on September 10th, 1999, It has been achieving the stable growth of the scope with more than 400 employees due to the contribution and stability of our sales volume and business development.
Composed by 3 business units, SSM mainly produces and markets industrial balancing & diagnosis systems, Dürr Assembly Products, Filling & Testing Systems. Company’s official relocation to Baoshan District, Shanghai in 2013 assembles the former scattered three business offices in to a whole breaking the deadlock of limited production capacity and scale. Our new premises are a landmark in our long and successful history in China, and a clear sign of confidence in our future at the same time.
• Balancing machines for universal applications
• Balancing machines for machine tools
• Balancing machines for automobiles
• Balancing machines for armatures and alternators
• Balancing machines for turbochargers
High Speed Balancing Machine for Turbocharger TB Sonio
• Ergonomic machine concept for easy and safe operation
• Perfect final balancing of turbocharger core assemblies up to 16 kg
• Noise protection – no separate noise protection measures required
• Unbalance measurement over the complete speed range – no spot measurement or fixed speed is required
• Perfect indexing aid with very high positioning accuracy
Air Bearing Balancing Machine for Turbocharger Compressor Wheels & Turbine Wheels
• Air bearing technology for high measurement accuracy
• Measuring system CAB870 based on industrial PC
• Short cycle time, optimized for small-volume and mid-volume production
• Suitable for various passenger car and commercial diesel turbocharger rotors
Schenck Shanghai Machinery Co., Ltd.
No. 1111 Fengxiang Rd. Baoshan District
Phone: 86 21 66897200
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.